Tuesday, August 2, 2011

VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK WITH A SPLASH

My sister went to Oahu for the weekend & was sweet enough to bring me back a couple of body sprays from Victoria's Secret. Every time we go to Oahu, we always stock up on Victoria's Secret stuff since that's one of the many things Maui does not have. And when I tried to order stuff on their website before, it says that they don't ship to Hawaii. Not too sure about now though. They recently opened up a Bath & Body Works too, when I went a few months ago. Anyways, my sister knows the kinda scents I would love, so here's what she got me:

VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK WITH A SPLASH ALL-OVER BODY MIST IN 
"PRETTY & PURE" AND "SWEET & FLIRTY"

And I must say, my sister did good at choosing the scents. I love love love these <3

See what I mean, always stocked up on VS & B&BW stuff. It will probably last me forever lols.


11 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

I love VS perfumes! they smell so good

shencerelyurs. said...

That was sweet of her :)
& Bright Crystal is such a pretty fragrance, so feminine, sexy, & fresh. I used to recommend that to my customers all the time when I worked in the perfume industry. Which reminds me, I'm running low on mine "/

Donna said...

aw i wish i had vs where i lived! i love their scents and their makeup products!

Unknown said...

So nice of her and lucky for u to have her.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

lol omg, niceee stockage! haa
i love the pink body sprays
have you tried, "soft & dreamy"?
thats my absolute fave by them
in my opinion pretty unique scent
i recomend it if you havent(:

<3 BB

Mie said...

Haha I stocked up on my Sweet Pea lotion too! During their sale ^^

I didnt know VS was so hard to come by.. guess im blessed to live in Cali

Anonymous said...

The packaging is so cute on these~

Eden-Avalon said...

Hahaha! You must smell really good!

Marie said...

How sweet of your sister!:D I like Sweet & Flirty.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
$100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

charlene-ann said...

you and I both!!! I always stock up on vs & bbw stuff :) everything just smells so good!

Zatheela said...

love your collection :)