Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'M DEFINITELY A HAPPY CAMPER

The first time I ever been to Stillwells Bakery and Cafe, I tried their Florentine Cup and it was heaven in my mouth. I haven't been there in a while and I've been craving their Florentine Cup lately. So today, I decided to go get me some after class since it's only up the street from my school. I love any pastries with fruits, so I decided to get the other ones along with some cream horns;] They're all so delicious!


 Strawberry Florentine Cup

 Fresh Fruit Tart

 Fruit Cheesecake

14 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

OMG, yum. your posts always make me hungry. haha.

ShinyPrettyThings said...

omggggg everything looks so freaking yummy!!! i love desserts w fruit hehe

charlene-ann said...

mmmm it looks sooo delicious!

Anonymous said...

yummyy i love foodie!

Anonymous said...

Delicious!!! Now I'm hungry

Mie said...

I could stare at your screen forever. Its perfect~

xoxo
nobeautylimits.blogspot.com

BeautyBehaved said...

yummmm errrything looks delish!!

<3 BB

Eden-Avalon said...

; _ ; Why do you make me hungry in the middle of a no-eating class?

Donna said...

ughhh so jealous!! omg it looks all so delicious..

Wild Things Grow Here said...

yuuum! they look devine!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that looks sooooooo good! New follower by the way!

ELLE said...

hi kristel!!can I have one? lol! ^_* looks so good!

Anonymous said...

those look deliciousss <3

Mae said...

Aww, they look so yummy!!! I wish there was something like that here >.<