Monday, January 23, 2012

TOKIDOKI 24 KARAT SKATE DECK PALETTE SWATCH

As requested, here's the swatch for the tokidoki 24 Karat Skate Deck Palette from my previous post. I was expecting the whole bottom row to be very pigmented, but the first two were a disappointment. The last four eyeshadows on the other hand are gorgeous colors and very pigmented!


**UDPP was used at the top end of swatches, bottom end is without any primer**

Top Row: 
Unicorno, Stella, Ametista, Cuore, Duna, Sabbia

Bottom Row:
Goccia, Adios Star, Tempesta, Granata, Camo, 24 Karat

6 comments:

Nora said...

waww so cute this palette,

Christine said...

This palette is so adorable, I love Tokidoki :)

ShinyPrettyThings said...

thanks for the swatches!! the last 4 colors are gorgeous indeed. mb a fotd w this palette? :D

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Omg, Nice! It is so cute and the swatches look great! =)

Eden-Avalon said...

Thank you so much for the swatches. : ( I'm sorry about the disappointing pigmentation. Seems to be a frequent problem with Toki Doki products.

Lisa said...

I always stared at this palette at work. I debated if I should get it or not since it went on sale & our discount on it made it super affordable but everytime I swatched it, I put the palette back LOL. As cute as it is, I didn't think I needed it. The brushes on the other hand are great! I love them. They're almost way too cute to use.