Monday, January 16, 2012

MY 25TH BIRTHDAY

This past weekend was my 25th birthday. On Friday, the bf surprised me with a new sexy pink laptop ;]

Now I can get back to blogging ^__^

Decided to have a garden dinner at home with a black, white, and pink theme this year with just my family and a few close friends. I was very impressed with how it turned it. Love love love the table settings <3 thanks to Kodie and my bestie James for setting everything up while I got ready. It turned out just how I wanted it to. Keepin' it classy this year ;]




Vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting, pink Rice Krispies treat, and pink and white cake pop made by yours truly and the bf ;]

 Bestie James made this cake just for me <3 Looooooved it!

What's a party without my favorite drink :P

8 comments:

Kitten said...

That is one beautiful birthday~

Cher said...

Happy Birthday Kristel!! Welcome to the 25 club ;) Haha indeed it's a sexy laptop, my BF got me the same one for Christmas.

OMG your birthday setup looks amazing, I love the colours and the sweets look so delectable!

I hope you had an amazing one but by the looks of the pictures, it looks like you did.

Welcome back to blogging too!

Lisa said...

All the decor looks amazing! And the desserts look sooo good. Happy Birthday! I'm sure you had a good one.

Pammy said...

Happy Birthday, dearie. :) I love how the table was set. It was classy with a touch of pink. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Birthday Kristel!!!!!

Love the color theme for you b'day and the cake look gorgeous. Glad that you enjoyed it.

Cheers and Welcome back :)

xx

Unknown said...

Happy birthday... Your birthday cake so pretty...

Paula Yang said...

Happy 25th birthday (: Wow, everything is so gorgeous & beautiful! Love the birthday cake & your laptop is one that's very expensive (: lucky lol but everything is decorated so beautifully. Again, Happy birthday!

Kasey said...

that cake is AMAZING! great blog :):)