Friday, November 16, 2012

M·A·C HAUL: FALL LIP COLORS

I usually tend to stick to neutral colors throughout the year, but this year, I decided to make a little change. I got me a few lip products from M·A·C last week and love love love the colors! I got M·A·C lipsticks in "Plumful" and "Rebel". And to go with "Rebel", I decided to pair it up with M·A·C Cremesheen Glass in "Loud & Lovely" with M·A·C lip pencil in "Magenta". "Plumful" is a nice everyday lipstick, while "Rebel" on the other gives you bolder lips. "Magenta" can intensify the brightness of "Rebel" and "Loud & Lovely" tones it down a bit. I love how you can play around with colors to get the look you want.


 Swatches for M·A·C: Magenta lip pencil, Plumful lipstick, Rebel lipstick, and Loud & Lovely cremesheen glass
1. M·A·C lip pencil "Magenta" 2. M·A·C lipstick "Rebel" over "Magenta" 3. M·A·C lipstick "Plumful" 4. M·A·C lipstick "Rebel" 5. M·A·C cremesheen glass "Loud & Lovely" over "Rebel" 6. M·A·C cremesheen "Loud & Lovely"




8 comments:

Cher said...

Beautiful shades you chose! I feel like I neutrals are always to safe, I want to play up the holiday season with some bolder lip colours.

JoJo said...

Love the MAC rebel very gorgeous shade.

Vicky Hoang said...

4&5 = LOVE!

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Sharina said...

I love Plumful and Rebel! ♥

New follower here!
♥,
Shari

Lucia said...

I love this post.You are a great blogger,with huge potential. Do you have facebook fan page?
If you have time,come to see my blog,I think you will like it,maybe we can follow each other? Let me know :)

www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

Lisa T said...

I love love love Rebel! I have been wanting to get that for a while, but I have the "dupe", which is Wet n' Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy, but it's a different finish.

http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

Fatin said...

Beautiful shades of lipstick! Rebel has to be my fav!!

Bisma said...

Check out my blog at: