Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HAUL: RED CHERRY LASHES


I happened to be at Longs at the right time last week, because their Red Cherry lashes were 25% off making them only $2 a pair. I haven't tried this brand before, but from what I hear, they're really good. I went back a few more times to get dupes, but unfortunately the selections were limited. Have you guys tried this brand before? If so, what's your favorite(s)? Let me know how you feel about these lashes ;]

Red Cherry #1

Red Cherry #15

  
Red Cherry #20


Red Cherry #30


Red Cherry #47


Red Cherry #79


Red Cherry #119


Red Cherry #138


Red Cherry #503


Red Cherry #505


Red Cherry #747S


Red Cherry #747M


2 comments:

Isabel said...

Wow, these are a lot but each of the is beautiful! ♥

ValerieDeoferio said...

Oooh! You've got a lot in there! ♥ Great haul! ^^