Tuesday, June 12, 2012

E.L.F. MINERAL MINERAL LIPSTICK IN "RICH RASPBERRY" SWATCH

I cleaned out my makeup drawers & tossed out old products that I don't use anymore last month. I found so many products that I haven't even touched! That's why I decided to put a halt on buying makeup products and use the ones I already have. I found so many lippies I haven't used, one of them became my current favorite. This lipstick is from E.L.F.'s Mineral Mineral Lipstick in "Rich Raspberry". They sent me this lipstick awhile back, but I haven't had the time to play with it.

E.L.F. Mineral Mineral Lipstick in "Rich Raspberry"


I really love this lipstick! It goes well with a neutral eye look. I've been using it over M·A·C Cremesheen Glass in "Deelight", which I usually use with all my lipstick. The texture of that lipgloss is amazing! I'm thinking of purchasing more of this lippie in different shades, but I could wait until they have a really huge sale on their mineral line.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

that is such a beautiful color i love it it almost looks like their chapstick spf lippie thigy lol

Anonymous said...

love the color!! you are so right, its so natural looking!

Anonymous said...

I REALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE that you swatch the color in true form, alot of bloggers I've seen post these colors in such a sheer way.

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Stunning color on you!

NATALIE said...

What a pretty color. I think im going to get one for myself.

I invite you to check out my blog.

loyaltofashion.blogspot.com