Saturday, July 16, 2011

AWARDS ;]

I keep seeing blog awards everywhere! I was wondering if I'll ever get one and I get hit with not one, but 5 awards ;] I was awarded by these two lovely gals, Meghan and BeBe. Thank you ladies! I combined all of them in one big post!





 

http://beauty.adorability.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/butterfly_blog_award.png

Now here's what I must do:

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.



Seven things about myself:
♥ I'm full Filipino
(I often get asked if I'm Japanese or Chinese)
♥ I was born in the Philippines ;] 
(Hahaha I'm a FOB! And people don't believe me lols...)
♥ I'm a Cali girl at heart
(Lived in Cali for a few years)
♥ Grew up on Maui
(I'm more of an island girl. I love it here too much to ever leave it again!)
♥ I'll take rootbeer over any other soda
(Which also means I love rootbeer float)
♥ I am a Certified Nurse Assistant
(A secondary caregiver to my moms foster care home for the elderly)
♥ Future RN
(Still in the process)


Questions:
Name your favorite color-
 I can't choose just one so it's pink, green, brown, & lavender.
Name your favorite song-
 Don't really have one, but as of the moment it's "Right There" by Nicole Scherzinger ft. 50 cents.
Name your favorite dessert- 
It has to be the "Da Kine" from Kohos Grill & Bar. Here's the description straight from the menu: Gooey macadamia fudge heated and topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and macadamia nut.
What pisses you off-
People who lies or people that takes advantage of me
When your upset you-
Cry and sleep on it, then I'm fine again. Or sometimes I like to go out and take long drives.
Your favorite pet-
 I have a few & I love them all just the same.
Dogs: Racer, Cocoa, & Lola
Cats: Manapua, Buttercup, & Gizmo
Black or white-
Both ;]
Your biggest fear-
 Death
Best feature-
 People compliment my eyes often, so I say my eyes
Everyday attitude-
A "go-getter" attitude
What is perfection-
Natural beauty
Guilty pleasure-
 MAKEUP!!!

15 Bloggers I Award All These Awards to:
" Pigments and Palettes " || Makeup by Meredith Jessica  

11 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

your welcome you deff deserve hun!
omg no way i have a cat named gizmo to lol!
so funny what a coincidence

<3 BB

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Congrats on the awards, love! And thanks for tagging me. =) Where in CA did you live?

HEART KRiSTEL said...

Garden Grove ;]

Anonymous said...

OMG that's a lot!
CONGRATS!! deserve to have 'em all!

HEART KRiSTEL said...

Thanks Diane!

HEART KRiSTEL said...

BB: Haha that's so crazy! First we have lil cute Chihuahuas and now we have cats with the same name??? lol, we are definitely destined to be friends ;P

Unknown said...

Gratz gurl! :) You deserve it.
I wonder when I'll have one too :(
lol *


xoxo
teli
krzteli.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Op sorry didnt see my blog ahha! Thank you soo much girl! :) You dont know how much you made me smile a lot :)
love love lvoe your blog.


xoxo
teli
krzteli.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award love. I'm excited for you that you finally got the recognition you deserve!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I didn't even know I was awarded. Awww thank you! I'm honored :) Girl, you needa keep me in the loop LOL.

How funny you guys have Chihuahua's name Gizmo because I have one but his name is Nizmo hahaha.

Lisa said...

Wait, are we supposed to do the 15 questions too?!